1. Must be a student that is a permanent resident of Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma or Arkansas or be a student enrolled in a college or university in one of these states.
2. Must be at least 18 years old on January 1, 2016.
3. Must successfully pass Midwest Dairy's background screening process.
4. Must have an interest in communications, marketing, public relations and/or the dairy industry.
5. Must confirm availability and participation in short-term summer employment from approximately June 1 through Labor Day.
6. The position is located in Midwest Dairy's St. Paul office.
A preference will be given to applicants with:
1. Excellent communication skills, including writing and public speaking, and utilizing social media.
2. Strong organizational skills, communications experience and the ability to work independently.
3. Computer experience.